Past President - David HeadUpdated Tuesday January 23, 2018 by Windsor Essex Football League.
President - David Head ; Attention President (David Head)
The President shall preside at membership meetings. He or she shall see that all books, reports, and certificates required by law are kept and filed. He or she shall be one (1) of the Directors that may sign financial cheques of the League. He or she shall have authority as Chief Executive Officer of the League. He or she will administer the By-laws and Rules of Program of the League. He or she will be given reasonable authority to interpret and enforce these By-laws and Rules.
1) Will sit as Chair at General, Board and Executive meetings.
2) Will oversee league operations by communicating through Vice President, Vice President of Administration, Vice President of Football Operations, Treasurer, Secretary and Mentor and Advisor.
3) Will oversee all communications. Ex. Copied on all emails to and from the WEFL board.
4) Will oversee the vision of WEFL to ensure By-Laws, Rules, Procedures and Policies are followed by Board and league members.
5) Will be an open contact for members by phone, email and on game days.
6) Will be responsible to direct questions, concerns, issues and complaints from members to the appropriate Board member.
7) Will be responsible to play an active part with Financial and Legal operations by holding a vote and an opinion.
8) Will be responsible to be active in resolutions to league issues and will hold an unbiased opinion to ensure that the WEFL vision and direction will always be in the best interest for the league as a whole.
9) Will be responsible to conduct end of event audits when needed.