VP of Football Operations - Chad SzorvasUpdated Sunday January 28, 2018 by Windsor Essex Football League.
Email: email@example.com ; Attention VP Football (Chad Szorvas)
VICE PRESIDENT OF FOOTBALL OPERATIONS
The Vice-President of Football Operations shall be responsible to oversee the football operations to include fields, referees, medics, game/field equipment and conveners. He or she will be responsible to oversee the Coach and Player development in accordance with our mission statement. He or she will be responsible on game day to oversee and ensure every game goes accordingly. He or she will be responsible for the ordering of equipment. He or she shall be responsible for field set-up and tear-down.
1) They will sit as the Vice President of Football Operations at General, Board and Executive meetings.
2) They are responsible to oversee the Football side of Directors and to aide them in their responsibilities.
3) They are responsible for ordering Football necessary equipment once approved by League Officers.
4) Will be responsible to be the main contact for the Directors on the Football side of operations.
5) Will be responsible to communicate with the VP of Administration to ensure Football Laws and information are being are being met and communicated. (eg. Player Registration information that is needed to advance Football operations.)
6) Will be responsible that all Football reports are handed in a timely fashion as well to ensure that they are seen by appropriate members. (eg. Coach Reports are handed in the week of incident and seen by appropriate Directors and President.)
7) Will ensure that proper training for Football Directors, Coaches and Volunteers is met in a timely manner preceding the start of the season.
8) Will be responsible to ensure responsibilities of a vacant directors position is being met and accomplished.
9) Maintain and oversee that League football rules are being met and seen through. (eg. Fair play rules)
10) To clearly define and ensure the LTAD vision is being followed through by coaches at practices and games.
11) To oversee that Football Directors and Football volunteers are in stationed appropriately on game days.
12) To oversee the Trophies are maintained including ordering and storage.
13) To create research and investigate game rules.
14) To create committee’s needed to operate Football operations.
15) To oversee interviews and appointment of coaches completed by the director of coaches and committee.
16) To oversee and create team rosters by following the league vision.
17) To create game schedules according to league vision.
18) To secure appropriate fields for games and practices.
19) To create and oversee League camps and or clinics as per the league vision.
20) Will be responsible to play an active part with Financial and Legal operations by holding a vote and an opinion.
21) Will be responsible to conduct end of event audits when needed.