Vice President - Chad SzorvasUpdated Sunday January 28, 2018 by Windsor Essex Football League.
Vice President - Chad Szorvas
The Vice-President shall in the events of the absence or inability of the President to exercise his office will become acting President of the League will all the rights and authority as if he or she had been the duly elected President. He will assist the President in all duties.
1) Will sit as Vice President at General, Board and Executive meetings.
2) Will be available to the President and other league officers to maintain a working knowledge of league operations.
3) In the event the President is not able they must be available to accept the presidential duties as laid out for the President.
4) Will be responsible to play an active part with Financial and Legal operations by holding a vote and an opinion.
5) Will be responsible to be active in resolutions to league issues and will hold an unbiased opinion to ensure that the WEFL vision and direction will always be in the best interest for the league as a whole.